Hi everyone,
I made this, hopefully is helful:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/158GvBrPBW0KfREHRmLFK7EhuB-FQBkLbm9qxJBaJTUY/edit?usp=sharing

It's the list of the files on Commons uploaded from Internet Archive.
The idea, right now, is that every language Wikisource would take care of
their uploads,
and when they are more than 50 they create a "Italian/German/Bengali
Wikisource",
collection on Internet Archive.
The whole set of collections will be inside one "Wikisource" global
collection.

Make sense? Do you agree?