Wikimedia Australia (the western branch of it anyway) is about to start
a three-month residency at the State Library of Western Australia, and
we've got an office (which I'll be working from pretty much full time).
If it's a success, perhaps in a few months' time I'd love to be able to
put my hand up for WMAU to be custodians of a book scanner!
But probably postage to Australia would be too much. :-)

—Sam