This is the query to find those template items (on Wikidata) that have many
sitelinks:
https://query.wikidata.org/#SELECT %3Ftemplate %3FtemplateLabel
%3Fsitelinks WITH {%0A SELECT %3Ftemplate (COUNT(%3Farticle) AS
%3Fsitelinks) WHERE {%0A %3Ftemplate wdt%3AP31%2Fwdt%3AP279*
wd%3AQ11266439.%0A %3Farticle schema%3Aabout %3Ftemplate%3B%0A
schema%3AisPartOf%2Fwikibase%3AwikiGroup "wikisource".%0A }%0A GROUP BY
%3Ftemplate%0A ORDER BY DESC(%3Fsitelinks)%0A LIMIT 100%0A} AS
%25commonTemplates WHERE {%0A INCLUDE %25commonTemplates.%0A SERVICE
wikibase%3Alabel { bd%3AserviceParam wikibase%3Alanguage
"[AUTO_LANGUAGE]%2Cen". }%0A}%0AORDER BY DESC(%3Fsitelinks)