Hi,

In this item <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q12308313> the property Characters
(P674) <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P674> has been used for a
non-fiction literary work, whereas the property is said to be related to
works of fiction. Now, I am confused, if  P674 is allowed for non-fiction
or not?

I am also finding difficulty to propose a name for the new property for
non-fiction characters, shall it be ''Characters in non-fictions'' or is
there any specific term for it?

Help needed.

--
Bodhisattwa