Hi,

Will try to make one but all the meetups are in the same time slot and
there is a lot already of meetups on this slot (and I'll represent
Wikisource at the Wikidata meetups as Wikisource specific needs need to be
aknowledge too).

Anyway, WMCON is a relative small events so if anyone has question, wants
or needs, please come directly to see me or Balaji to talk directly (which
can be even more effecient ;) ).

Cheers,
~nicolas