It's super exciting! I'm very glad Wikisource made it to the top 10 this year. Now hopefully I get to work on Wikisource stuff! (For those who don't know, I'm on the CommTech team and will be working on this.)

CommTech is meeting this week and we'll be talking about the survey results and figuring out some initial things. The proposal page will be updated with any news, and I'll try to keep this mailing list in the loop too.

Personally, I use epubs from wsexport all the time, and so have a random assortment of annoyances that I know about, but we'll want to make sure everything is documented in Phabricator.

--Sam