I can assist you if you need.

However, it seems to me that this mailing list is (almost) dead (correct me if I am wrong).

So voting announcements via mailing list go nowhere.

   Ankry

On 12.05.2019 20:28, Nicolas VIGNERON wrote:
Hi all,

The voting period is now open.
Do we want to want to vote as a group? (I'm a bit concerned no-one even aswered my previous email :/ ) and if so, how should we procede? I was thinking about an internal vote, and take the results but I fear there will be too few votes to be representative of the group. I need you, /we /and /you /need you! So the big question is: should I launch the internal vote and is anyone interrested? (for obvious reasons, it would be good that someone assist me to make sure everything is going fine).

For information, there is 12 candidates (listed with statements on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliate-selected_Board_seats/2019/Nominations, including the two seats whose terms have expired) and as remarked, none « mentioned Wikisource specifically in their candidate statement » (source: https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:News/2019-05 ).

Cheers,
Nicolas Vigneron