Hello fellow Wikisource enthusiasts!

We are hosting this month's Wikisource Community meeting
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_meetings> on 24
February 2024 7AM UTC (zonestamp
<https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1708758000>).

The meeting agenda will be divided into two halves. The first half of the
meeting will focus on non-technical updates, including discussions about
events, conferences, proofread-a-thons, and collaborations. The second half
will delve into technical updates and conversations, addressing major
challenges faced by Wikisource communities, similar to our previous
Community meetings.

If you are interested in joining the meeting, kindly leave a message on
klawal-...@wikimedia.org and we will add you to the calendar invite.

Meanwhile, feel free to check out the page on Meta-wiki
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_meetings#January_2024_meeting>
and
suggest any other topics for the agenda.

Regards
Kolawole