On 2024-04-08 15:04, Nicolas VIGNERON wrote:
Indeed some things have been lost in the process... but you could
still do similar archives for some of them (and indeed archiving is
always a good idea).

For instance, https://wsstats.toolforge.org/stats/br/alltime is still
pretty similar to
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikisource_20230404_pages_br.svg
and https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikisource_20230404_texts_br.svg

I don't see how I can "wget -r" and get all the images in one go.
I will not click around to 50 languages and manually save each graph.
Maybe there is a way. If you figure it out, you can do the job.

ProofreadPage is a core component for Wikisource. WMF should have
incorporated it into the core functionality sooner, not allowing it
to be someone's personal hobby project. The same is true for my
"archiving" of the statistics, which was my personal hobby project.
Now it stopped working, and it will not be continued.

--
  Lars Aronsson (l...@aronsson.se)
  Linköping