Dear Indic Wikimedians,

As you are all aware, WMF and CIS-A2K have come together in a partnership with Google to launch a pilot project to address local online knowledge content gaps in India. In order to engage and support active Wikipedia volunteers to produce valuable new content in local Indian languages, we are conducting a needs assessment survey. The aim of this survey is to understand the needs of the Indic Wikimedia community and ascertaining their infrastructure requirements that we can fulfill during the course of this project. Please help us by participating in the survey below:

https://goo.gl/forms/Pinthff3OumSn1Ke2

We request you to share this survey across your communities, user groups and network of fellow Indic Wikimedians.

Please do share your valuable suggestions with us and sign up on the meta page below:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Supporting_Indian_Language_Wikipedias_Program

Regards,

The Center for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge
Partnerships & Global Reach Team, Wikimedia Foundation
Wikimedia India &
Indian language Wikimedia communities and User Groups