Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English. This message is
available for translation on Meta-Wiki.[1]

As we mentioned last month, the Wikimedia movement is beginning a movement-wide
strategy discussion, a process which will run throughout 2017. This movement
strategy discussion will focus on the future of our movement: where we want to
go together, and what we want to achieve.

Regular updates are being sent to the Wikimedia-l mailing list,[2] and posted on Meta-Wiki.[3] Each month, we are sending overviews of these updates to this list as well.
Here is a overview of the updates that have been sent since our message last
month:

Update 7 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (16 February 2017)
- https://meta.wikimedia.org/?curid=10195092
- Development of documentation for Tracks A & B

Update 8 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (24 February 2017)
- https://meta.wikimedia.org/?curid=10201503
- Introduction of Track Leads for all four audience tracks

Update 9 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (2 March 2017)
- https://meta.wikimedia.org/?curid=10207604
- Seeking feedback on documents being used to help facilitate upcoming
community discussions

Sign up to receive future announcements and monthly highlights of strategy
updates on your user talk page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/?curid=10153505