Thanks Quim, and a question about the broader components of Phabricator.
Traditionally the rum by the WMF community have been considered to be in
developer zone where the punters came to report issues, so all traditional
development related issues. As there is going to be larger range of tools,
do we see some of these being available to the community outside of the
development realm? Trello-like components, and other project management
aspects may have attractions for other sorts of coordinated activities.

Regards, Billinghurst

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 11:20:09 +0200, Quim Gil <q...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Dear tech ambassadors,
>
> According to our plans, we are just a few weeks away from Wikimedia
> Phabricator Day 1. On that day, Bugzilla will be accessible in read-only
> mode, and all the bug reports will have been migrated to Phabricator.
From
> that point, all bug reporting will be done in Phabricator.
>
> We are very excited about this move. Phabricator provides a friendlier
> environment to new/casual users while offering a powerful collaboration
> platform for software development and project management in general --
all
> at once! For instance, users can edit task descriptions, one task can be
> assigned to more than one project (or none), and tasks can be organized
in
> project workboards (i.e. http://fab.wmflabs.org/project/board/31/ ).
>
> Learn about the launch at http://fab.wmflabs.org/T282. You can subscribe
> this task to receive any updates.
>
> This Day 1 is also relevant for other migrations (RT, Trello, Mingle,
even
> Gerrit at some point) but first of all we want to make sure that the
> Bugzilla migration is well communicated and understood across all
Wikimedia

http://fab.wmflabs.org/T317