David Gerard schrieb:
> But basically: treating interwiki links as a 1-1 relationship even
> from one wiki to another is horribly unreliable, and assuming you can
> go from wiki A to wiki B to wiki C with interwiki links is just not
> doable reliably with robots.

If you only look at language-links that got *both* ways, you get a decent 1-to-1
mapping. I used this as part of my thesis, and wrote a short paper about it:
<http://brightbyte.de/repos/papers/2008/LangLinks-paper.pdf>.

I can also recommend the studies of Rainer Hammwöhner about Wikipedia,
especially "Interlingual Aspects if Wikipedia’s Quality"
<http://mitiq.mit.edu/iciq/PDF/INTERLINGUAL%20ASPECTS%20OF%20WIKIPEDIAS%20QUALITY.pdf>,
which studies the quality of language links and the categtory system, among
other things.

-- daniel