On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Micke Nordin<mickew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If somebody is interested, I wrote an extension for embedding (the upcoming)
> Google waves in MediaWiki as a tag extension:
>
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:GoogleWave
>
> If someone has a wave developer sandbox account I'd be glad if that person
> would
> help me test the extension a bit more than I'm able to do by my self. A
> preview
> of the extension is avalible at http://mickenordin.se/wiki/Wave for now (I
> know,
> my wiki looks more like WordPress than MediaWiki :)).
>
> If nothing shows up try this:
> http://mickenordin.se/mediawiki/index.php?title=Wave&action=purge
>
> /Micke

I have wave, and your embed don't work to me (I am using Chrome Browser 3.0).

(using the purge button, results on a "You've reached a page that
contains content from Google Wave. We're currently in a developer
preview with a limited number of users. If you have an account please
log in". But I am logued.. .this one embed work on the same browser
session: http://zerror.com/zoo/wave/index.htm )

ℱin del ℳensaje.