Or install the Unicode font that support it all.

Maybe Wikipedia can do

* {
 font-family:  "name of font that wikipedia recomend","Arial Unicode",
Helvetica, sans;
}

..and provide somewhere a link to such "recomended font", if that font
exist.  So, If a dude has that font installed, the page will use it,
and If it don't exist, It will use "Arial Unicode", and If arial
unicode don't exist,... It will use helvetica, and If helvetica don't
exist, any available sans serif font.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> I have been told off list that Windows-7 supports this character by default.
> This is one valid reason to choose Windows-7 for your operating system. It
> is also a challenge to other operating systems to be as good.
> Thanks,
>      GerardM
>
> 2009/9/25 Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hoi,
>> This specific character mentioned in the article is used to write the
>> Tanimuca-Retuarã language. This is specified in the article. itself.
>> Languages that need characters that are missing in fonts that are in general
>> use are not isolated affairs. In the end there is only one solution; we
>> should be part of a solution that allows us to show all characters.
>> Thanks,
>>      GerardM
>>
>> 2009/9/25 Aryeh Gregor
>> <simetrical+wikil...@gmail.com<simetrical%2bwikil...@gmail.com>

>>> No, it's not.  We're talking about a specific article on the English
>>> Wikipedia about a single obscure character, and related cases where
>>> isolated characters don't display properly.  Nothing I said should be
>>> construed to have any bearing on radically different situations, such
>>> as an entire wiki whose language is poorly supported on common
>>> platforms.  While I appreciate that you take a great interest in
>>> technical topics related to internationalization, this is not such a
>>> topic.

ℱin del ℳensaje.