Hi!

> Domas' concerns about hardware support are also illuminating ([1]).  Has the
> switch to MySQL-5.1 alleviated those at all?

The switch hasn't improved anything (oh well, except crash recovery, and we
used that feature already once! ;-) - maybe made developers a bit happier that
they will be able to write less efficient queries in future.

We did defragment our databases during the switch, so diskspace concerns are
not that big anymore. Still, we need new hardware, and as long as it is
procured and deployed, we'd be safe deploying FR.

Domas