This appears to have been caused by a brief period during which we were
mistakenly rejecting requests without user agents from the CLI.  This
was fixed relatively quickly; the more recent dumps seem to be fine.
Please let us know if there are any other problems.

Ariel Glenn
ar...@wikimedia.org

P.S.  Yeah I did just top-post :-P

Στις 15-02-2010, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 22:08 -0400, ο/η Mike.lifeguard
έγραψε: