Hi everyone,

One thing we're struggling with right now is getting a chunk of the Flagged
Revs UI to look right.  None of us working on Flagged Revs right now are CSS
gurus, and the people that we have at Wikimedia Foundation that are really
good with CSS are buried in other work, so we could really use some help.

What we're struggling with is that the "[review pending revisions]" with the
little lock icon beside it to look right in a cross-browser and cross-skin
fashion.  A couple of the problems we're seeing:
1.  In Vector, the placement of the text can be too high or too low,
depending on the browser in use
2.  In Monobook, the problem is even worse.  For example, in Chrome on
Linux, the text hovers way up above article, covering up the "My
contributions" link, for example

You can see all of this in action here:
http://flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org/wiki/Backmasking

..and there are screenshots of the problem here:
http://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/2937207

Is there anyone here who can look at the CSS and offer up a better version
of what's there?

Rob