Roan Kattouw wrote:
> 2010/8/1 Platonides:
>> Aryeh, can you do some statistics about the frequency of the different
>> stub thresholds? Perhaps restricted to people which edited this year, to
>> discard unused accounts.
>>
> He can't, but I can.  I ran a couple of queries and put the result at
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Catrope/Stub_threshold
>
> Roan Kattouw (Catrope)

Thanks, Roan.
I think that the condition should have been the inverse (users with
recent edits, not users which don't have old edits) but anyway it shows
that with a few (8-10) values we could please almost everyone.

Also, it shows that people don't understand how to disable it. The tail
has many extremely large values which can only mean "don't treat stubs
different".