2010/10/25 Jan Paul Posma <jp.po...@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> As presented last Saturday at the Hack-A-Ton, I've committed a new version
> of the InlineEditor extension. [1] This is an implementation of the
> sentence-level editing demo posted a few months ago.

Very interesting! Obviously I'll not see your work till  it will be
implemented into  Wikipedia  and  all other  Wikimedia  Foundation projects.
Please consider  too  specific needs of sister projects, t.i. poem
extension<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Poem>used by
wikisource and its <poem>... </poem> tags; I guess that any sister
project has something particular to be considered from the beginning of any
work about a new editor.

Alex