Hello,

I have been a WP editor since 2006. I hope you can help me. For some reason
I no longer have Section Heading titles showing in the Articles. This is
true of all Headings including the one that carries the Article subject's
name. When there is a Table of Contents, it appears fine and, when I click
on a particular Section, it goes to that Section, but all that is there is a
straight line separating the Sections. There is also no button to edit a
Section. If I edit the page and remove the "== ==" markers from the Section
Titles, the Title then shows up, but not as a Section Heading. Also, I don't
have any Date separators on my Want List. This started 2 days ago. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,

Marc Riddell
[[User:Michael David]]