Anthony:

We would like to get copies of any of these dumps as well.  This
includes any of the other files: stubs, tables, the lot.

If you have them for other languages or other time periods, that would
be great to know too.  I think we could ship you a disk, or two if
needed. Contact me off list if you like.

Ariel (looking to fill up dataset2's new arrays ;-) )

Στις 31-12-2010, ημέρα Παρ, και ώρα 07:35 +0100, ο/η Huib Laurens
έγραψε: