2011/1/11 Casey Brown <li...@caseybrown.org>

> That's good, but also keep in mind that, generally, you shouldn't
> worry too much about performance:
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:PERF>.  (Had to throw in the little
> disclaimer here. ;-))

Yes I got this suggestion.... but when I try new tricks and new ideas,
someone often tells me "Please stop! This is server overloading! It's
terribly heavy!"; when I try to go deeper into server overload details,
other tell me "Don't worry so much about performance".

This is a little confusing for a poor DIY  contributor   ^__^

Nevertheless, some of my ideas will spread over the *whole* it.source
project by imitation and by bot activity (so that any my mistake could
really have a significant effect; small... it.source is nothing when
compared with the whole set of wiki projects...), and there's the risk that
a little bit of my ideas could spread into other projects too, so I try to
be careful.

Alex