The simplest way to add an icon to the main bar of the WikiEditor is
the following:

kCustomMainInsertButton(
        'welcome', //imageId

'http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Gnome-face-smile.svg/22px-Gnome-face-smile.svg.png'

, //imageFile
        'Welcome', //speedTip
        '{\{Welcome}\}\~\~\~\~', //tagOpen
        '', //tagClose
        '' //sampleText
);

( requires importing a script[[0]  )

To do it without "insertVectorButtons.js" check it's sourcecode[0] or
it's documentation[1].
See also:
* http://usability.wikimedia.org/wiki/Toolbar_customization
* http://usability.wikimedia.org/wiki/Toolbar_customization/Library

--
Krinkle

[0] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Krinkle/Scripts/insertVectorButtons.js
[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Krinkle/Scripts/insertVectorButtons

Op 16 jan 2011, om 08:16 heeft Alex het volgende geschreven: