2011/3/4 Paul Houle <p...@ontology2.com>

Briefly, atthe border of OT: I see the magic word ontology into your mail
address. :-) :-)

I discovered ontology ... well, a long history. Ontological classification
is used to collect data on cancer by National Cancer Insititute; and,
strange to tell, I discovered it as an unexpected result of posting a
picture on Commons, a low grade prostatic PIN... then I found that NCI  use
SemanticWiki. In other terms: from wiki, to wiki again. :-)

My aim about ontologies is very, very simpler; it's simply to create
something I called "catwords", t.i. a system of categorization (wiki sistem
is perfect) that can be used too as a list of keywords. I can't wait for
installation of DynamicPageList into it.source, since the engine I need is
simply a good method to get intersection of categories; but I found that
it's not sufficient, some peculiar conventions in categorization are needed
too, far from complex.... well, I'll tell you news as soon as I will get my
tool. :-)

Alex