Just a few quick notes:

- It's part of 1.17 core and should work on all wmf wikis now.
- It doesn't list by author, as such the label "user" is correct
(perhaps "uploader",
but not "author").
- It lists all files uploaded by a certain account, just like
Special:Contributions.
- There's also a shortcut [[Special:Myuploads]].

--
Krinkle

Op 17 mrt 2011, om 00:11 heeft Magnus Manske het volgende geschreven: