What do you guys think would be more useful:

1. Helping sister projects write up proposals for the Berlin Hackathon
2. Creating "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing MediaWiki Extensions"
and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing MediaWiki Gadgets (in jQuery)"

Whichever one you guys prefer, I'll pitch to my Engineering Project
Managers as a project for myself.

Ryan Kaldari