2011/4/14 Brandon Harris <bhar...@wikimedia.org>:
>        Just to be sure with this, we're not talking about justifying
> paragraphs by default?  Users must set this preference?

Yes. I usually turn it on; now you made me consider turning it off.

>        The reason I ask is that paragraph justification is a rather massive
> "no-no" when it comes to usability regarding readers with dyslexia and
> some types of visual impairment.

It's somewhat off topic, but very interesting. Thanks a lot for
sharing it. Please consider improving the paragraph about this issue
in the article [[Justification (typesetting)]] :)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
"We're living in pieces,
 I want to live in peace." - T. Moore