You might also get better results when you don't limit yourself to recent
contributions. For example, I contributed heavily to the Dutch Wikipedia a
few years ago, and now contribute heavily to the English. I don't appear in
Platonides's list, because I hardly edit nl: at all any more. There may be
more people like that.

Jelle Zijlstra