I know this might be offtopic, but people on this list seem likely to be
interested or know people who are.

The Wikimedia Foundation has an open call for independent contractors
for the position "Networking Contractor Amsterdam" and just added two
more calls: "Internationalization and Localization Outreach" and
"Internationalization and Localization Feature Development".

The tech team is also currently looking to hire for the following
positions (and the following list will of course change):

      * Operations Engineer
      * Software Developer (Features)
      * Systems Engineer - Data Analytics
      * Product Manager (Features)
      * Software Developer Rich Text Editing (Features)
      * Software Developer Frontend
      * Software Developer Backend
      * Quality Assurance Lead
      * Product Manager (Analytics)

All the job descriptions, required and desired qualifications, and
application instructions are on the Job Openings page:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings (and there are also job
openings there for other Foundation departments, like Global Development).

As the job openings page says: "The positions listed here are based in
our San Francisco headquarters, but in some cases we may be open to the
possibility of people working remotely, unless otherwise noted in the
job posting itself. If you are not currently living in the San Francisco
Bay Area, and are not willing to relocate there, please make that clear
in your cover letter."

-Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation