Michelle:

Thanks for the test & test suite!  Just wanted to update you that it seems
like fewer and fewer MediaWiki developers are interested in Selenium tests,
and many are moving to other tools for automatic testing:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Unit_testing

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Test_framework_deployment#Status:_Permanent_hiatus

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Selenium_Framework#Selenium.27s_uses_.26_flaws

Would you be interested in writing test suites or tests for some of these
other tools?

Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation