User "Krinkle" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r91853.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/91853#c19444
Commit summary:

Use more strict if-statement to decide whether to reload current page or
rebuild url.
- Extracting the current url without the hash-tag
- Building the target url without the hash-tag
- Wether the same or not, set window.location (this solves another bug [1])
- If the same, also call reload()
- Removing single-quotes  from object literal / trailing spaces while at it

This is change is mainly to fix:
* (bug 29805) WikiLove should redirect to user talk view instead of reloading
if current page is not a normal "view"

[1]: Another minor bug fixed here is that in the case of reload() the hash-tag
wasn't set so the user would end up on top (instead of at the section) of a
refreshed talk page. By setting the hash tag regardless and refreshing after
that, it'll refresh including the hash tag.

Although I don't expect cross-browserness to be different from the previous
version, tested locally with 1.19-svn in Safari 5, Chrome 12 and Firefox 5.

Comment:

Note I left this part untouched (which made the additional check in the next
statement redundant)
<pre>
 if ( data.error !== undefined ) {
        $.wikiLove.showPreviewError( data.error.info );
        return;
 }
</pre>

I guess that should probably be an 'is' instead of an 'is not', anyway, fixed
now by you in r91857.