On 12.08.2011 16:36, Roan Kattouw wrote:
> I second this notion, meeting up with local Wikimedians in some way,
> maybe even inviting them to hang around the venue even if they're not
> coders, sounds like a great idea.
>
> Roan Kattouw (Catrope)

>From my experience, it works pretty well to invite local wiki[pm]edians to any
social events / parties around the hackathon. An open Q/A session at some point
during the hackathon, perhaps at the end of the first day, or last thing on the
last day (before some party) could also work. But it may be that not many people
would show up for that. Depends very much I guess.

-- daniel