User "Catrope" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r94422.

Full URL:
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/mediawiki/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/94422#c20715
Commit summary:

Add a RELEASE-NOTES note about protocol-relative URLs to the 1.18
RELEASE-NOTES. Support for protocol-relative URLs is almost-there-but-not-quite
at this point, so this is a little bit preliminary, but we will deploy this on
WMF soon and merge all fixes to 1.18, so I figured it's better to put this in
now before I forget.

Comment:

Already done, see 1.18 merge queue (which grew from 30 to 45 as I did so). I
have to keep track of them anyway because I have deployed them (and am
deploying more of them later) to the cluster