On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Daniel Friesen
<li...@nadir-seen-fire.com> wrote:
> I currently do this with absolute hacks involving ssh up on both working
> copies, piping svn diff through ssh into patch, commit, then another svn
> up. The fact I have unfinished code lying around in my working copies
> just makes things even more fun (I always make use of git's lovely index
> which lets me pick piece by piece what parts of the diff to actually
> commit). Not to mention that the svn diff trick has issues if I have a
> new file.

I also use two working copies (one read-only for development and one
for commiting). This is mostly due to lack of svn stash and local
branches (I have at least two large patches on my local copy I'm
forced to manually unmerge by editing svn diffs).

--vvv