User "Raymond" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r100581.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/100581#c24775
Commit summary:

Per r100564: Register Fundraiser Landing Page
Alias file not added for translation. IIRC this special page is not visible for
the user/reader.

Comment:

When extension name and description message key differ: In this case they are
equal after some normalization by the Translate extension: Stripping spaces and
lowercasing all: "Fundraiser Landing Page" -> "fundraiserlandingpage" ....
wait...

Now I see why you ask: You named the message key:
'fundraisinglandingpage-desc'. That fails. Either rename the message key to
'fundraiserlandingpage-desc' or add a line with descmsg to
mediawiki-defines.txt. For consistecy I prefer the first solution.