Sorry, I meant I *could not *find it (typo),

Question is, if it's really needed? If it's for statistical purpose, I
believe that there is already some tracking mechanism on wmf cluster which
may know what pages are being viewed most etc. where this could be (but I
really don't know this). And if it's only informational for all users, it
would probably needed to be implemented to the extension.