I didn't copy them over so that I could avoid having them fall out of sync. I
don't have a super IDE, I just had the base class open in the editor to use
as a reference for the function documentation. I'd prefer not to copy them
anywhere, those I suppose when things settle down there is less risk of bit
rot if they are (maintenance would still be needed).