Hi everyone,

We're hitting the home stretch.  Check this out:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.19/Revision_report

It looks like we're getting close enough to the bottom of the review
queue that we could conceivably even hit zero unreviewed early next
week.  Should we target Tuesday for the branch point?

The biggest risk for a February 13 deployment is the number of fixmes
left.  14 is quite a lot to get through in the short period of time we
have left.  Please do not be bashful about fixing other people's old
fixmes at this point, or even the newer ones provided you coordinate
with the author.

Thanks
Rob