Hi everyone,

Here's where we are.  We've got a lot of blockers listed below, though
it's probably not as bad as it looks from the bug count.

== Blocking stage 2 deployment (commons) ==

Javascript/Resource Loader
Tim did a bunch of work in this general area today.  I'm hopeful Roan
will have some time to review this work and we can all verify that
this cleans up a bunch of issues.
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34450 -- Probable Javascript loading
issues (navigation and tabbing issues, multiple browsers)
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34409 -- 'mw.user.options' and
'mw.user.tokens' are sometimes empty on 1.19, breaking watchlist,
gadgets, etc.
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34517 -- Sometimes scripts imported by
mw.loader.load on common.js are not executed
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34504 --  [Regression] There should not
be a mismatch between html and stylesheet version

Logging and permissions
Mark and Antoine made a fix to one logging issue, and I puttered
around on the larger IRC problem.
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34508 -- [Regression] IRC string output
for log messages no longer compatible
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34503 -- Users without the autopatrol
right are being autopatrolled on simple.wikipedia

== Blocking stage 3 deployment (all projects except Wikipedia) ==
No additional bugs.

== Blocking stage 4 deployment (all Wikipedia except enwiki) ==
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34104 -- Schema changes for MediaWiki
1.19 deployment to Wikimedia wikis
There are some master switches that need to happen on s1, s5 and s6
prior to deploying to enwiki, dewiki, ruwiki, frwiki

== Important to figure out, but not blocking ==
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34458 -- Editing fails in IE7
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34478 --
Special:MergeAccount&action=submit generates error
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34469 -- (un)watch button broken (only
in debug mode now)

== Administrivia ==
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/33994 -- MediaWiki 1.19 pre WMF
deployment actions (tracking)

== Query for 1.19 deploy blockers ==
https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&list_id=91536&resolution=---&target_milestone=1.19wmf%20deployment&known_name=1.19%20deploy%20blockers&query_based_on=1.19%20deploy%20blockers

Etherpad:
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/119triage