Before the March 3rd migration of MediaWiki core + WMF-deployed
extensions to git, we want all MediaWiki developers to feel comfortable
with Git, git-review, and Gerrit.  So I'm scheduling the first in some
one-hour interactive training sessions where you can learn the new
MediaWiki development workflow.

I can lead a couple of these on Monday and Tuesday, 27 and 28 February.
 If you're interested, please mark down times that you're available in
this poll:

http://www.doodle.com/9r5nb33u8cu4ap6y

I intend on running these sessions via Google+ Hangout (you don't have
to enable your webcam or audio) so you'll see my screen as I show you
the steps. If you prefer not to use G+, then please let me know and I'll
separately schedule some IRC trainings, or find another screensharing
solution.

While it's nice if you can come to a training, I aim to also make sure
comprehensive documentation is at

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Git/Workflow

by sometime this Friday.  And then, after I've gotten the ball rolling,
I hope other new experts will take the lead and start teaching.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator