I've finished Nginx and Lighttpd support for the short URL building tool (http://shorturls.redwerks.org/) and I also have unfinished support for thumbnail handlers on the alpha (http://shorturls.jade.redwerks.org/).

I am wondering if anyone has spare resources they can use to give me a temporary test environment for IIS with administrator privileges. Essentially I want to setup IIS, install MediaWiki on it, and then configure short urls on it determining the best way to do it as I have done for both Nginx and Lighttpd. Then after that implement support for it into the short URL builder and then re-configure the server and wiki to make sure the config works.