This past Friday, at the request of Michael Movchin, I added a Huggle
product to Bugzilla.  Michael and Petr Bena are working on a web version
of Huggle that can be used if you don't have access to Windows (which,
having not used Huggle at all, is where I understand Huggle currently
runs).

I'd like to add more of these sort of tools to Bugzilla, just as we have
a lot of MediaWiki extensions in Bugzilla, since I think this could
encourage cross pollination between the WMF projects and people who are
interested in things that aren't core to WMF.

--
Mark A. Hershberger
Bugmeister