2012/3/8 Kim Eik <k...@heldig.org>

> By fixed do you mean the css style position: fixed; ?

Yes. An absolutely simple, but effective idea.  Really all tools and
buttons should have a  position:fixed css attribute - particularly when
proofreading into wikisource. Recently I registered too into Distributed
Proofreaders, they have a specialyzed proofreading interface (while
wikisource has in intelligent customization of a general wiki interface)
and I saw that once more we rediscovered the wheel, giving to some tools
the position:fixed attribute, just as DP does.

Alex