Hi Santosh,
In some other thread of this mailing list i found that TCPDF(www.tcpdf.org/)
have a good support for the unicode, but i just downloaded the code and
tried it. I found that it also have some issues on for the Bengali/indic
texts. Have you tried with this library?

I will apply for the GSoC on this project and before staring on a specific
tool i would like to study the other existing tools. Because though they do
not have to full support for the languages but  they are good at some
points, like Render can render the texts properly and existing pdf tool
works well with the collection extension.

thanks
nasir

*Nasir Khan Saikat <http://profiles.google.com/nasir8891>*