"SPQRobin" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r111647.

Commit summary for MediaWiki.r111647:

(Bug 31417) Content-holding div needs an ID.
Since the introduction of the class mw-content-ltr/rtl, it has been used to get
the page text which is very bad because there are two class names and it is not
always on the same place (if at all). This ID will always hold the bodytext
(excluding categories, ArticleFeedback, ...).

SPQRobin's comment:

I'm tagging this with 1.19wmf1 so if possible/allowed it will be deployed to
WMF wikis.

Btw, I made the page [[Manual:Interface/IDs and classes]] which hopefully
clears up usage of a few common IDs/classes (it's still a rather short list).
Maybe it could become as helpful as [[Manual:Interface/JavaScript]] :)