Hi all
I thought that his role must have been one of most boring like the walking
through a lot of various reports and trying to make some lazy developers to
fix them ;-) but i was surprised that when I started to work with him thas
the work we did was almost most entertaining experience I had on wikimedia
ever. Seriously I always felt like he is underappreciated for the hard work
he did. Thanks to Mark I got in contact with lot of awesome people inluding
himself and found that being a bugmeister is not a boring work but
important part of development process. Thanks for your hard work! I hope ur
not leaving the project definitely and stay at least as a volunteer who can
help us even if not so actively