* Daniel Friesen <li...@nadir-seen-fire.com> [Mon, 19 Mar 2012 01:35:21 -0700]:
( function( $, mw ) {

} )( jQuery, mediaWiki );

I modified all of three modules: main, view and edit module to the recommended pattern.
http://pastebin.com/1kS6EyUu
http://pastebin.com/WQzBTw6W
http://pastebin.com/UqpTAvZ8

However, the execution still stops after the following call:
mw.jqgmap.loadEdit();
performed in main module. When I comment out that call, execution of further scripts does not terminate: however extra prototypes defined in 'ext.jqgmap.edit' become unavailable; thus MapController and MarkerController instances do not work correctly in edit mode.

Still cannot dynamically load 'ext.jqgmap.edit' successfully..

Maybe I'll temporary re-unite the modules into monolithic one, otherwise I risk to ruin the timeline of project. Too bad I wasn't able to defeat the trouble.
Dmitriy