Hi James,
Nice to hear from you. Thanks for your UI mockup. I went through it and got
an idea about the functionality needed. I will describe what I understood
by using a simple scenario.
Suppose there is a user who has done 99 edits to a wiki. When he do his
100th edit and save it, he will be moved to a page with saved article. Then
a link will appear in the top navigation bar in that page mentioning "Know
an editor who deserves a reward?" (Now this user has done 100 edits.
Therefore, whenever this user edit an article and save it, this link will
appear) . When user clicks this link, a popup box with praising interface
will appear. Then user can praise for another user and submit. After that
thanks interface will appear in the popup box.

 If user clicks "No thanks"  from praising interface, user will be moved to
no thanks interface. In there if user clicks on "No thanks, please don't
ask me again", reward link will not appear in next edits by that user. If
he clicks on
"Please let me know next time", praising will be ignored only for this
edit.

I have few questions

1. In your first UI mockup(MerchTool1), in yellow tag what do you mean by
"when feed back is turned"?

2. What will happen when user clicks on "I just need a bit more time,
please keep the banner up now" in no thanks interface?

Thanks