Hi,

I'd like to participate in Google Summer of Code. After thinking about
several options (global preferences, export/import, ...) I took the
subject that I am most excited about and that is a continuation of
what I have been doing as a volunteer, improving Incubator (with an
extension) and language support of MediaWiki.
Please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:SPQRobin/GSoC , any
feedback is of course welcome. (It's difficult to guess what is too
little or too much.)
As I am not home from 31 March till 6 April, I will have to submit it
now in two days, because I am not sure I will have internet access
during that week.

Thanks
Robin